Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where have I been?!!

Ok so I haven't blogged for ages, I've been out and about doing this and that, lots of wedding planning (and stressing), also went to Aber last week to do the kids work, which was great...


On Monday night we heard Gwyn Williams preaching on James, how we need to be doers of the word, not hearers only. The kids we were working with have all been hearers of the word from birth, but very few know the reality of Christ in their lives. This was a real challenge, to exhort them to trust Christ as their personal Saviour, not to just rely on their knowledge of the truth.


Thursday night Liam Golligher preached on Psalm 2, and the certainty of judgement. This was also a big help, to be reminded that without Christ we will all perish - this gave greater urgency to what we were doing with the kids. And what an amazing privelege to be able to share Jesus with them!!

That's all for now, I have to pack up my house and clean it before I move out on Saturday!!!

1 comment:

Andy Sweet said...

I hope alls going well in Relay Road. It's good to see Mitch the Monkey doing his thing in the photo :o)